1. Metal organic frameworks derived single atom catalysts for electrocatalytic energy conversion
Nano Research 2019, 12, 2067–2080.
2. Modulating the local coordination environment of single-atom catalysts for enhanced catalytic performance
Hongpan Rong* and Dingsheng Wang*
Nano Research 2020, 13, 1842–1855.
3. Review of MXenes as new nanomaterials for energy storage/delivery and selected environmental applications
Jonghun Han* and Yeomin Yoon*
Nano Research 2019, 12, 471–487.
4. Photocatalysts for degradation of dyes in industrial effluents: Opportunities and challenges
Ki-Hyun Kim* and Jae-Woo Park*
Nano Research 2019, 12, 955–972.
5. Review on photocatalytic and electrocatalytic artificial nitrogen fixation for ammonia synthesis at mild conditions: Advances, challenges and perspectives
Nano Research 2019, 12, 1229–1249.
6. Nickel cobalt phosphide with three-dimensional nanostructure as a highly efficient electrocatalyst for hydrogen evolution reaction in both acidic and alkaline electrolytes
Yantao Chen* and Zhihao Yuan*
Nano Research 2019, 12, 375–380.
7. Single-atom catalysis enables long-life, high-energy lithium-sulfur batteries
Dingsheng Wang* and Yadong Li*
Nano Research 2020, 13, 1856–1866.
8. Heterogeneous molecular catalysts for electrocatalytic CO2 reduction
Nano Research 2019, 12, 2093–2125.
9. A review on synthesis of graphene, h-BN and MoS2 for energy storage applications: Recent progress and perspectives
Rajesh Kumar* and Atsunori Matsuda*
Nano Research 2019, 12, 2655–2694.
10. In-situ fabrication of PtSe2/GaN heterojunction for self-powered deep ultraviolet photodetector with ultrahigh current on/off ratio and detectivity
Di Wu*, Xinjian Li*, and Yuen Hong Tsang*
Nano Research 2019, 12, 183–189.
11. SERS-based lateral flow immunoassay of troponin I by using gap-enhanced Raman tags
Boris N. Khlebtsov* and Nikolai G. Khlebtsov*
Nano Research 2019, 12, 413–420.
12. Hexagonal boron nitride nanosheet for effective ambient N2 fixation to NH3
Fengli Qu*, Liang Chen*, and Xuping Sun*
Nano Research 2019, 12, 919–924.
13. Mn3O4 nanoparticles@reduced graphene oxide composite: An efficient electrocatalyst for artificial N2 fixation to NH3 at ambient conditions
Nano Research 2019, 12, 1093–1098.
14. Conductive polymers for stretchable supercapacitors
Yaqun Wang* and Guihua Yu*
Nano Research 2019, 12, 1978–1987.
15. Recent progress in engineering near-infrared persistent luminescence nanoprobes for time-resolved biosensing/bioimaging
Nano Research 2019, 12, 1279–1292.
16. Encapsulating segment-like antimony nanorod in hollow carbon tube as long-lifespan, high-rate anodes for rechargeable K-ion batteries
Nano Research 2019, 12, 1025–1031.
17. Supramolecular precursor strategy for the synthesis of holey graphitic carbon nitride nanotubes with enhanced photocatalytic hydrogen evolution performance
Nano Research 2019, 12, 2385–2389.
18. Ternary Ni-Co-Fe oxyhydroxide oxygen evolution catalysts: Intrinsic activity trends, electrical conductivity, and electronic band structure
Maytal Caspary Toroker* and Shannon W. Boettcher*
Nano Research 2019, 12, 2288–2295.
19. Crystal phase engineering on photocatalytic materials for energy and environmental applications
Song Bai* and Yujie Xiong*
Nano Research 2019, 12, 2031–2054.
20. Red/orange dual-emissive carbon dots for pH sensing and cell imaging
Lulu Cai* and Quan Xu*
Nano Research 2019, 12, 815–821.
21. Inverse opal manganese dioxide constructed by few-layered ultrathin nanosheets as high-performance cathodes for aqueous zinc-ion batteries
Srinivasan Madhavi* and Qingyu Yan*
Nano Research 2019, 12, 1347–1353.
22. Graphitic carbon nitride with different dimensionalities for energy and environmental applications
Nano Research 2020, 13, 18–37.
23. Unlocking the door to highly efficient Ag-based nanoparticles catalysts for NaBH4-assisted nitrophenol reduction
Zushun Xu*, Haiyang Gao*, and Baizeng Fang*
Nano Research 2019, 12, 2407–2436.
24. In-situ formation of MOF derived mesoporous Co3N/amorphous N-doped carbon nanocubes as an efficient electrocatalytic oxygen evolution reaction
Dae Ho Yoon*
Nano Research 2019, 12, 1605–1611.
25. N-doped-carbon coated Ni2P-Ni sheets anchored on graphene with superior energy storage behavior
Li Sun* and Yihe Zhang*
Nano Research 2019, 12, 607–618.
26. Ultrathin wavy Rh nanowires as highly effective electrocatalysts for methanol oxidation reaction with ultrahigh ECSA
Yu Huang* and Xiangfeng Duan*
Nano Research 2019, 12, 211–215.
27. Convenient fabrication of BiOBr ultrathin nanosheets with rich oxygen vacancies for photocatalytic selective oxidation of secondary amines
Qing Peng* and Yadong Li*
Nano Research 2019, 12, 1625–1630.
28. Fe2N nanoparticles boosting FeNx moieties for highly efficient oxygen reduction reaction in Fe-N-C porous catalyst
Bo Yang* and Hui Yang*
Nano Research 2019, 12, 1651–1657.